Our Marketing strategy:
Our strategy involves focusing on a specific area of expertise in which we are as strong a group as in any company anywhere in the world.
We focus on five geographical markets; India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh Nepal and Bhutan, and in a wide range of market segments. Ours delivery-intensive, word-of-mouth, repeat-business model.
Our Promotion strategy:
We participate in selected exhibitions and book fairs to promote the corporate image and product range on offer. Such venues also provide excellent business opportunities in both Trade and Academic segments.
From time to time we undertake direct mailing to potential contacts, approaching them with special value offers. Reasonable returns plus good publicity we expected out of this exercise.
Our Sales strategy:
All sales done by our head office on firm-order basis only. We don’t except any return option offered to any customer. This is applicable to all product ranges. We import the order on procurement basis and invoice the same locally. The credit and payment terms we fix based on the customer’s background and corporate standing.
Being local representative of overseas publishers it really helps them to closer monitoring of credit terms and ensuring timely remittances, which really enable them to seek higher credit limits and insurance from the insurance companies for the customers doing well. Further, quicker and efficient servicing of orders it plays a key role in boosting customer retention. In addition to the traditional market segments, we are able to extend our market reach to non-trade buyers, for example, corporate buyers looking for bundling offers.
- To identify and establish result-oriented distribution networks through one or a combination of distributors for our principals.
- Continue to offer satisfactory sales and marketing services.
- To catalyze the explosion of imported books and CD ROMs in India.
Strong management team with comprehensive knowledge of ground realities.
- Build long-term relations with clients to develop a loyal repeat customer base.
- Carefully monitoring response rates of all new product launches.
- Follow-on marketing of select titles.
- Developing visibility to generate new business leads.
- Development of products based on localized content to increase the market potential.
Mentioned below are the National and Regional Distributors and Key Retail accounts in India, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bangladesh whom we have dealt with for a long period of time and thus have excellent business relationship.
Total National Trade Distributors are (23)
Total Regional Trade Distributors (13)
Chain of Book Shops
Total Chain of Bookshops (7) – total 40 stores across India
The total Key retails with good reputation are (22)
Educational, Scientific, Technical, Law, Medical & Library Suppliers
The total national distributors for the above mentioned subjects are (47)
The Total regional distributors for the above mentioned subjects are (9)
Key Retailers & Library Suppliers
The total Key retailers & Library Suppliers for the above mentioned subjects are (14)
In Sri Lanka there are (8) major distributors
In Nepal there are (6) major distributors
In Bangladesh there are (5) major distributors
- Design and Printing of Special India catalogues and price lists
- Arranging notices and reviews in all major newspapers and magazines
- Mailing of samples, jackets, advance information, sheets etc., to the trade
- Advertising in both print and electronic media.
- Clipping services of notices for circulation.
- Compilation of specialized mailing list of trade, Academic Institutions, Universities Libraries and individuals. Classification, electronic storage and retrieval of database.
- Author events such as signings, interviews and reading sessions.
- Exhibition and Book Fairs
- In store promotions
COLLECTION OF OUTSTANDING :
- Credit rating and fixing of limits
- Liaison with customers, debt collection agencies and legal action if required
- Monitoring of dues and mailing of statements
OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED
- Disposal of overstocks, remainders and obsolete editions at negotiated price.
- Adoptions and mailing to universities and institutions of learning
- Scouting and vetting of manuscripts etc.
- Single Source solution capability from initial project development to pre-press deliverables
- Integrated Internet and print delivery solutions
- Complete book development from concept through to print
- Authoring services
- Data conversion Services – Forms Processing, Imaging Services, DTD Development etc
- Art and Design
- Editorial packaging
- Individual services such as fact-checking, proofreading, Copyediting and indexing
- Preparing foreign language products and translations
Print Production coordination for jobs executed in India
Sales Executives (5)
Resident Representatives (3) in different locations